Friday, March 31, 2006

Oops... forgot Titan

Had to add Titan to my list of cash on the left so that puts me at 4.5k at the end of March. Still a long way to go but feeling good playing NL100. Next month if I get off to a good start I think I will take a run at the NL200 tables for a bit.

Hoyazo got me all turned on to these Full Tilt $26 tokens so I think I will continue to invest some of my ring winnings into getting these. That way I can enter some good MTT's where I have an outside chance of hitting my goal in record time! Maybe sometime soon I can join the 50k challenge that cmitch is on right now. Been really slow and steady in building the bankroll... hopefully as I get closer I can get more into taking stabs at the higher levels.

3 comments:

Riverrun said...

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23043

Go check it out...Im heading to montreal.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Won two more tokens last night on ftp, Guin. I am now 12 for 23 lifetime, and that includes starting off 0 for my first 7 (dont ask me how that happened).

See you there tonight maybe? What's your screen name on ftp?

C.L. Russo said...

Hey, thanks for linking to my blog. I'll return the favor!