Monday, March 20, 2006

PSO tourney 5

Well the results were better from this PSO tournament vs. the first one. Finished 40+ in the event but went out with QJo and got two players all in with Q 10 4 with flush draw on the board. Rivered the flush J and lost the hand against AKo so not bad that I had him drawing to a 3 outer with one of them putting a flush on the board.

That being said I find that I rarely get any good hands on Absolute... cards just seem so cold for me on that site which is troubling if I am playing there for rakeback!

Going to work on MTTs until Wednesday since I have a large buyin live event where top 10 get paid.

1 comment:

Riverrun said...

Glad you could make it out to PSO #5. I dont think I was at the same table as you. I would of stolen your blinds for sure! ;)

Theres still 5 events left so keep improving and you'll be in the $$$.