Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Not playing much

Been taking some time this week to relax and read a bit more about the game. Found myself inbetween bonuses and looking to setup a couple rakeback programs. The first being at Absolute Poker so I can play in the PSO league. I have missed the first two events so I have to attempt to do well in the next batch to get an alright ranking.

Started reading volume II of Harrington on Holdem and love the idea of inflection points. These are concepts that are you sort of have a feel for but once they are described you take more time to focus on that area of play. Being a tight player I used to get to the final table too shortstacked to make a run at winning the tournament. Now I have improved on the earlier portions and it is time to learn how to take down a tournament.

For those people who do use Neteller it is time to setup a MyCitadel wallet. It will work on most poker sites and in the near future they are coming out with some cool features. You can get a debit credit card so you can purchase stuff from Amazon using that card like a regular credit card. In addition they also charge zero fees to put cash into your account unlike Neteller which charges 9%. I will be talking to them about adding such features as multiple currencies in an account at the same time and also allowing people to pass cash between each other. I found that to setup the account it was much quicker and easier than Neteller (no phone calls). Hopefully they will also allow some sort of referral bonus so all of us bloggers can get paid to promote them a bit. Even without getting paid I think from what I have seen that it is a good alternative to Neteller.

1 comment:

WillWonka said...

Thanks for stopping by... keep up the good work..