Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Still sick but bday tomorrow

So tonight I will put forth a good effort and try to do well in my first PSO league outing. Tried playing a bit at Tiger today and got torn apart. Good starting hands like KK with a 523 flop and flush draw so I get all in against a set of 2's. Then my straight with flush draw on board sees the river pair and I do a crying call against the full house.

But tonight it is time to get out of this funk and start to play the way I know how to play! Been a while since I felt strong at a poker table. I have a charity poker event that is a $250 buy in next Wednesday so I better start to play some SNG's and MTT's to get ready for that event. NHL alumni will be playing and should be easy to make some simple moves against the beginners.

Tomorrow I am 32. These years are starting to fly by!

No comments: