Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nine.com free money

I got a call from a rep at Nine.com and he offered me $100 free if I made a $100 deposit. Not a bonus to work off but cash in my available account. I put in $250 and he gave me 25% cash on the extra $150 deposited.

This is the first time a site has done that but I will see what happens when I go to put the cash into Neteller after working off a small bonus that I have at Nine. The Action Network has always been good to me and the players have only recently improved. Starting to see more europeans on the site which means they must be advertising more overseas. It used to be a goldmine to play against other Canadians who only watch WPT or WSOP on TV to learn how to play.

MyCitadel is also working with me to come up with a better ewallet than Neteller. Hopefully someone out there has a pet peeve with Neteller and can let me know.

No comments: