Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bounty Collected... Thanks Kat.


Kat was cool enough to work quickly to create this blog banner for me:


Since I haven't put one of these up on my site before I am still working on how to do that but I hope to figure it out soon.

Just so people know how I got my online name of Guin it goes back to 1993 during my first year at Dalhousie University. Studying for first year of my commerce degree was a little boring so I started to play a MUD called Gateway. So any MUDers out there I am your typical pker who uses poker as my new game of choice! Being a huge Mario Lemieux fan I followed the Pittsburgh Penguins. So Guin was short enough and the 36 being my number was related to being half the size of Mario but having all the talent! So Guin36 being my usual login name for email and such.

Well my daughter who is almost two started referring to her stuffed penguin as mungo. So on some recent poker sites I have started to use Mungo36 as my username.

Taxes are going to keep me from everything but a few blogger or freeroll events this weekend. Corporate taxes and personal taxes are going to drive me insane... hopefully I can make a good run at it tonight instead of going out.

1 comment:

I Like Cake said...

Pokerstars sign up, I'm not an affiliate for any site so I don't have my own code.