Friday, March 31, 2006

Solid Night

Took about 3 hours to get my taxes done and finished off the night with 1.5 hours of poker. The players at Full Tilt NL$1 are much more aggressive. That being said it only took about 20 mins for me to get back to my usual TAG game. Ended the evening up $90 so I am finally back at the same total dollar level as the beginning of the month. That was mostly because of $500 free cash from myCitadel and $100 from Nine. I did give $300 to my brother but that still means I was on a $400 downswing from my peak.

So end of March and at 4.3k.... goal of 10k so going to continue to work in some MTT's but will also get back to the NL$1 games where people try to give you money!

2 comments:

Riverrun said...

You didn't go with dugglebogey's banner> I like the girls better on that one.

Guin said...

LOL!... I think I will switch them up ... Dugglebogey still hasn't sent the pics my way yet.