Tuesday, March 28, 2006

HUC Night again and Full Tilting

Played a couple MTT's on the weekend on Full Tilt. I sure enjoy those $26 tokens that you can win for $6. I went 2 for 2 and found that the opposition was quite tame. Improving in the blind stealing department and maintaining a tight image. Now I just have to figure out what MTT I want to play in with the tokens. I also stepped down a level on the ring games as I haven't played much this month. It was quite easy to build up my stack and make moves while still building a tough to beat image.

Just starting to feel good about my game again... oh I did clear a $100 bonus on Tiger Gaming so I ended up $90... that goes to show how I have been playing. The players might be a bit better than before but it is still weak compared to players at UB.

Tonight is HUC night for me and I am pumped up for the event. I was out last night way too late for a Monday and that is making me a little worried about my ability to be alert. Hoping that the thrill of the event keeps me going.

1 comment:

I Like Cake said...

Great game. Fixed my write up. You know, it happened so fast, I recall only having top pair, not two pair.