Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tough month

So far it has been a tough month for me. My family has been ill and so have my co-workers which is fine but I finally succumbed to a few of the deadly viruses around me this last week. That has resulted in nothing happening on my poker account other than a little bit of reading. Hopefully this weekend I will get in a few hours of tax time and then a few hours of poker in the evening.

On a good note I made it to the Leaf's game last night and had awesome tickets to watch the Hab's lose. Right now the future of the Leaf's doesn't look good but at least last night was a step in the right direction.

So assuming that I am able to sit in front of a computer then I will participate in the next couple PSO league tournaments. The only bonus that I am currently working on is a 50% reload bonus for $100 at Tiger (love the bad players on that site). Then I have to get ramped up on Full Tilt and go find my big fishy friend who owes me a few buyins!

2 comments:

cmitch said...

Nothing worse than the whole family getting sick. Take care of yourself and then back to the tables with a vengance!!

Guin said...

Well add going out and having a few too many drinks to the mix... three days of that in a row is putting the hurt on me today!