Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rio good time...

Have felt like playing a bunch of tournaments lately but finding it tough to be patient. Still enjoying the SNG's at Titan but mostly breaking even... I am currently sitting with a win in a rio and also a win at the Dirty Dozen level. The small $2 SNGs only need 4 wins to get 2k instead of the 6 wins with the only negative being the field is twice the size.

Thanks for the feedback on my live play hand. Hoyazo mentioned that he thought it was a bad play because any Ax who calls has me in bad shape. I did not mention that blinds were going to go to 150/300 in a few minutes lowering my M from the current 9+ down to 6. So with me being so close to entering the red zone I figured I might as well push now while people still had to respect my raises.

Really lacking sleep right now is not leaving me with much energy so tonight I will get to bed early.

No comments: