Tuesday, May 30, 2006

DADI 6: Pot Limit

Finished 7th but gave away lots of chips on a very bad read at the final table. Live and learn and discuss with Hoy on optimal table play near bubble. I have been reading my Harrington but not studying it.... big difference. I think I almost need to go to a library and spend a few hours going over the material like a course in university.



Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 2616981

2 comments:

I Like Cake said...

I too gave away a lot of chips, but in the first 22 minutes. Too bad you weren't there to scoop some up. I was firing them all over the place. Hey, the Jays seem to be doing okay these days.

mookie99 said...

Congrats on the final table last night. Enjoyed playing with everyone.