Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More Live Play

This new poker club is great... was able to play a $30 tourney with 14 people and a great setup. 3k starting chips and 20 min blinds starting at 25-50. This allowed everyone to get to play some poker and it took a long time to turn into a push fest.

I still got shortstacked when my AQ missed a flop and I led out took away 20% of my stack. Next hand was 99 from MP. I raise and a nice AK4 flop and a big bet drives me out of that pot. Finally ended up blinded down and on the SB with A9s and another shortstack at the final table pushes. I call and I am against KJo and he hits trips and I finish in 9th place. Not great but didn't catch many cards but I made a couple great laydowns.

One of these days Kat is going to show up and show these guys what a real poker player looks like. Hopefully, she doesn't take much of my cash in the process!

No comments: