Monday, May 08, 2006

Computer issues

Tried to play a bit last night but had a ton of trouble with the computer. I managed to win a Titan Rio event but that was the only highlight of the night.

Lost a Full Tilt token event when my J10s flopped a full house. Got the AJ all in after someone else took a big stab at the pot and the A spiked on the turn to put me out instead of putting me into the chip lead early! Those things happen so no problem...

Then I tried to move over to PokerStars for a $4 180 person MTT. I was in 16th place with 80 to go when my computer kept locking up. Reboot, and the internet works for 15 seconds and then I time out again. It was a rough evening but I think the computer just wanted the evening off! Lets hope it isn't a persistent problem. The good thing is that I am playing good poker and getting chips early (I can act like a maniac when necessary!).

Ended up watching the San Jose Sharks beat Edmonton which looks to be a good series. I think San Jose could win the Cup... Boston fans would be quite pissed watching Thornton hold up the Cup! Then I ended up watching a National Geographic show on the Gospel of Judas. I love how all this history continues to surface which shows how current beliefs were shaped over time.

No comments: