Monday, May 22, 2006

WBPT 1st event for me

It was a Gemini event that Biggestron setup to play two tourneys at once. I pulled off one big suckout with my AQ vs. AK but also lost a KK all in preflop to 1010 so even on the karma for the night.

Finished in 22nd place overall and got 56 POY points. Looking forward to playing in more of these events in the future. Tough crowd and few unraised pots made for a tougher time to get chips. I was suffering from a stomach flu for the first 45 minutes so was sitting out part of the time... actually I was running to the bathroom and pulling off a pure ballet move to make it just in time!!

V and Waffles entertained all evening with a heads up duel that was over before it started! Lots of talk of spanking and being hot or getting hot that I wanted to watch! Got to practice my heads up before I take on the Poision.

No comments: