Friday, May 19, 2006

Rough night

Played the live $60 buy in event... didn't do too well but it was sort of a tough tournament to do well with unless you hit a hand. Bet and you hear call, call, call. Bet pot again and you hear call, call, call! Damn pot committed with A high. Push and you get one fold and two callers.

So needless to say but I ended up out just before the final table and did that with no cards at all. It was good to see how much the average player bets differently depending on what they hold. Used that to my advantage to get a guy to fold a couple hands my way that I shouldn't have won.

Ended up at Brant House (trendy sort of nightclub) in the VIP section drinking champange until the place closed at 2 am. Then moved to China town for a little food and some cold tea (beer) which wasn't necessary. Got home at 4:30 and woke up at 7 am... so I am tired again.

This weekend I have the folks over for a bit of bday cheer for my little Guin (she is 2 years old and still likes to call penguins "mungos" all the time) . Should be a good time all around but next week I am going to try to take it easy and play one night live and other than that be home to play online.

No comments: