Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sleepy Sleepy!

Had planned on playing in the Mookie event last night but slept right through till this morning. Was out the prior night until 2 am and found it difficult to get through the day yesterday. So I go home to take a bit of a nap and wake up at 2 am hungry as hell. Proceed to find some food and watch a replay of the Canadian's in the World Hockey Championship. Crosby is just amazing and he is going to be much better than Ovechkin in the long run.

My call for the Sharks to take the Cup didn't work out but at least a Canadian team is still in the running. If Edmonton can continue to play with this level of heart they could go all the way. Just have to stop Teemu... and he is playing with a ton of heart so he won't be easy to stop. After playing a 7 game series you almost think that the first game is a definate loss for Edmonton.

Good news is that after all that sleep last night I am playing in a live $60 event tonight and Kat might join me. I hope we finish 1-2 in the event! And if not these brokers better buy us some food and drink.... the topic should come up since we are playing in a restaurant that is closing to host our event. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Guin, I am sandlerm on the girlie yahoo chat thing. Check me out sometime, or add me when you get the chance.

I'm all about the ftp sngs as well as the nightly guaranteed tournaments. And the 9pm ET WSOP bracelet races, when I can log on that early.

Chat ya later!