Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Silver Iron Man status

I think I will be watching and really reviewing my play over the next couple days as I finally got my Iron Man status from FT. It is a shame that it involved one of my worst days playing but proving a few things to myself.

In the end I think that April will be a slight down month in terms of cash but overall it is a huge step forward in my poker thinking. Due to some traveling during these NHL playoffs I missed a few days of watching my NL beginners course videos and I think that many of them would have helped me make money or lose a lot less.

Had another coaching session and I am quite pumped up about following through and getting some review after just a few k hands.

April was also the first month that I have ever played anywhere close to this many hands and I have a new appreciation for those grinders who put in huge hours playing the game.

No comments: