Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back to Grinding

The only problem with learning a bunch of new things is that you never totally feel comfortable trying something new for the first 50 attempts. Back when I started at CR I felt the same feeling that I am going through now... the only difference is that now I have the time to really try to focus and improve my game.

Started watching a couple of Leatherass9's videos and I am totally impressed. Actually he is quite similar to watch Green Plastic from CR in that they are always betting into their opponent. It sure does add a deal of variance that I just don't think totally grasps the low stakes that we are playing for the long term. When we get 4 bet we are basically up against AA or KK so your JJ hand is quite dominated.

Of course they do introduce a novice player like myself to a few tools to take down a few pots especially against very loose opponents that I have attempted to isolate.

Now if I could just not start a session down a buyin within the first 10-15 mins that would be awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roulette Spielen is a online gaming the you will extremely appreciate.