Thursday, April 16, 2009

Playing more tables

So I found some great software to make it possible for me to play more tables. Now I can comfortably play 8 tables of NL50 which really helps me improve the number of hands and it makes me a tighter player.

I am using some AHK scripts for FT such as a buddy program and also using Placemint to arrange tables. Also it is easy to setup TheOpener so that once I turn on my machine I can get all my poker programs up and running without a lot of fuss.

Had a good session this morning where I was running just way too hot but my headache from last nights celebration of the Penguins victory was getting in the way. So now I am back to watch a couple poker videos and will get back to the tables for this afternoon's happy hours on FT.

Not sure if I ever put up a link to track my results over at Poker Table Rankings so here it is:

Mungo36's Poker Profits

2 comments:

Pseudo_Doctor said...

pretty sure u know about this but I hope ur not paying for Cardrunner or stocks poker. Tilt has a thing were u sign up on cardrunner and if accruee enough points like 8k hands in a month u get a free one month subscritption to both for free. I've been doing it for months now and it doesn't hurt ur rakeback or FT points

Guin said...

I used FT points to pay for a six month sub to stoxpoker. Great videos but now I have to start applying the tips correctly!

Thanks for checking in on me.