Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shaking my head

Time to start over with learning a whole new way to play poker... I am totally spewy now and I sat down and got a good coaching session.

So now the goal is to try to play aggro robotic play where I have a set hand starting chart and not deviate from it for 25k hands. Also the goal is to 3 bet 7-8% at nl25 6 max which should get me some good action for my big hands. No need to 4 barrel bluff at this level as anyone who bets back at me at this level has a hand. In addition, I will need to start to leave those nits alone if they play back at me from the blinds. The goal is to table select and beat up the fish and right now I am not focusing enough on them and where they are at the table.

With all that said and done it will be a day or so until I get back into the game after some serious studying.

Tomorrow I am going to drive to Pittsburgh which is about 4.5 hours from my place. The Penguins game better be good because it isn't cheap to go to a game there. If Columbus wins I may drive up to Detroit for Saturday nights game as tickets for that series are cheaper than going to the movies!

Looking forward to coming back with a good frame of mind to start banging through hands again.

No comments: