Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Penguins Good - Poker & Drinking Bad

I wish I could have watched the Penguins game tonight but CBC are a bunch of assholes and put on the Canucks game instead. Well it didn't stop me from having a couple pints with the boys but I headed home quite early to hit the virtual felt. Overall I am so glad that the Penguins are heading back with a 3-1 lead because this series can't get over soon enough.

All I can say is that trying to play an aggro style for 6 max after a few beers gets you into a few tough spots. So down about 6 buyins but here were a few awesome hands that hurt a bit.



But tomorrow is a new day. I did finish the $250 bonus on FT so now I am back to tracking rakeback. I think the goal next month is to get to that $500 level so that stoxpoker would be free from thisisthenuts rakeback site.

1 comment:

Schaubs said...

How dare you put down the only Canadian team left in the playoffs!

Canucks FTW!