Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Learning from mistakes

I stepped up and tried an hour at the NL100 level and it is still so beatable. People are so over aggro and others call you to the river that you can value bet for 1/2 stack. That also means that your bluffs don't work as well but that is fine as it will keep me in line.

I think that when I am really into trying to use a few new techniques it would make sense to try them at the lower NL25 level as it would cost less. But then again building the bankroll still seems to happen slowly while I work through the new ideas I watch in the videos.

But tonight I get to go watch the Pittsburgh PenGUINs go kick ass against those nasty Flyers. I hate those throw back orange jersey's that those guys wear. And they better not run Malkin like they did last year as that really ruined any chance that the penguins had of beating Detroit last year.

I also managed to lose about 1k trying to put my short onto US financials which I took off quickly as the market decided to rally today for no real reason... the economic news is going to get worse and not better. Here I am calling for no 2nd half recovery for the US let alone the world in general.

No comments: