Thursday, June 29, 2006

DADI IGH Early


Played like a donk for the first part of the tournament but managed to hang around to just after the first break. I then used that loose image to get my money in quite good.


Looking good

NewinNov min raises and I reraise with a hoy and somehow he calls with AJo. Now most players know that you are so happy that he is chasing a 3 outer but then he did pay to see five cards.



Looking not so good

I did ask him if he thought he was ahead when I reraised and he said no. Grrr... get 'em next time I guess.

3 comments:

Donnie (aka Shadowtwin) said...

Come on, what were you like a 70-75% favorite. That doesn't even qualify as a bad beat on Pokerstars.

Guin said...

I still think most bloggers who min raise with AJo would fold to a all in reraise for 2/3 of your stack with only 10% of your stack in the middle.

Then again if he put me on a low pocket pair then that I could understand...

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

tough way to go...not as tough as running cowboys into AA pyschologically speaking...but tough, brotha.

you know the whole game is rigged to favor americans anyway!

keep on keepin on...