Friday, June 16, 2006

Gave it my all!

Sat down tonight when I got home and said I would try to play solid poker tonight for a change. So I joined a $1 MTT on Party to get warmed up and start taking guys out. Then the 17k on FT started and I managed to chip up early there as well. Funny thing is that you can play solid for about 1 hour with no problems and then you start to get cocky. Stealing blinds when it is 25/50? I can be such an idiot sometimes. So that steal cost me 1200 but he knows I am serious now!

Going to test uploading another image and hopefully you can click on them to see more detail... if someone could tell me what I am doing wrong that would be helpful.



Anyways... I did a good job tonight of chipping up early but failed to turn it into cash due to a couple suckouts against me. I did make some really good laydowns and only saw one person bluff me off of a pot. Dropped the hammer once with Duggle at the table which got one guy to reraise all in with A5s vs. my KK on the button. Funny comment from the big stack at the table in that is what I get when I show 72o. Umm... I think I will take the reraises from those type of hands all night long... at least when I have KK.

5 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Hey Guin. I watched you go out of the WBCOOP last night, you played well and outlasted a lot of good players and great poker bloggers.

Hopefully see you tonight for Mondays at the Hoy on pokerstars. 10pm ET.

About your screen shots, I looked at your source code, and you aren't linking the image to anything. So there is no way you'd be able to click on it and see a larger image, because you haven't told the html to link to the larger image if the viewer clicks on it. I could probably tell you how to fix that, but do you know any html? I just need to know in order to come up with the best way to help you fix this.

TripJax said...

Always good to drop the hammer with Duggle at the table.

Guin said...

Hoy, my knowledge of html is quite crap. I use the blogger editor to help with the uploading of images.

Actually I donked out of the WBCOOP because I had to get the BBQ going. Wouldn't want my wife to think she could cook steaks over a flame! I will post about how I attacked a couple MTTs last night with vigor and got top 100 placements in two other donkfests.

Duggle seemed to enjoy my hammer dropping skillz the other day. Shame it didn't result in my KK hand holding up a little later on.

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Greetings Guin,

Great playing with you last night at MATH. Did the best I could with our chips...cc was a tidal wave by the end...c'est tout.

Cya at WWdN tonight.

GrayCalx said...

Guin, yeah like Hoy said you need some links in there. Send me an email if you want some HTML tips...
graycalx at gmail dot com

That goes for anyone really...