Friday, February 17, 2006

Finished the Titan Bonus

Well PSO is hearing from me a lot these days. I just finished the bonus and I have just ordered a set of Copag cards and the book "Ace on the River". My brother is going to trade me his 300 pc set of Nevada Jacks for a 500 pc set. Next week I should receive my set of Nevada Jacks giving me 600 pcs which should make a for a good home game.

So ended this promo only up $300 but I did a lot of messing around trying out shorthanded tables which is where I am weak. It should improve my overall level of play but it was putting me in tougher situations more often.

Came home last week and my main TV wasn't working so we almost went out and got a 40" LCD to replace it but luckily the set turned on tonight. Whew! Wife almost got away with a 3.2k purchase... I am in a good mood today as I got my yearly bonus number and a good raise. Now I just have to spend the weekend working on taxes so probably not much poker time for me this weekend.

Looking forward to watching our Canadian hockey teams win gold in the Olympics...

No comments: