Sunday, February 12, 2006

Done in Paradise

Well finished my Paradise bonus and managed to earn $450 at the tables and cleared $90 in bonus money. Overall the competition on that site was very easy to read but the tie in to poker tracker really sucked. You have to get emails of hand histories and then upload it into your computer. I don't think I will be back at the site until they fix that issue or unless they offer an amazing reload bonus.

I am currently thinking of starting a rakeback program so if anyone wants to refer me that would be appreciated... looking at absolute and full tilt for rakeback. At Absolute Poker (AP), you can earn a bonus and also earn rakeback... so that should be a nice way to double dip but it is probably hard to find games. I also like that it will work with poker tracker and hopefully it is easier than the method used by Paradise. FTP just seems to get great reviews and it would be cool to earn some of the prizes that they have on the site as well as get used to playing at 9 handed tables. Shorthanded is something that I will have to spend more time on in the coming year to improve my game and that is one step in that direction.

In the meantime I am working through a tougher bonus to clear at Titan poker. I got a 100% deposit bonus to $500 so will work on that for a while (clears in $10 increments so not sure how far I will go). In addition, I am also getting 9k from PSO to clear 3500 points. That won't be too difficult to finish and it gets me a few points to add to the pile... still trying to figure out what exactly I want to purchase with them in the end.

Still playing mostly NL50 and NL100 but once I build up some gains on this site I will make another stab at the NL200 level. Still trying to get used to the Titan interface but overall it is easier to use than most.

No comments: