Thursday, December 14, 2006

Your Money is NOT SAFE at Full Tilt Poker

Just read DuggleBogey's situation with Full Tilt and it is f'n horrible. Happy to say that I won $75 there last night donking around after my company year end bash. I also cleared another $20 of my bonus but leaving lots of it on the table.

One thing I can say is that I will be taking a good majority of my cash out of that site so if it does get hacked then I won't loose much. Note that I will be updating my Full Tilt holdings from approx. 1,400 to 200 to play the Mookie. For the non-US players looking for a place to park your cash you should try out Booyah Poker. I think I will also be leaning towards changing my password at all the sites I play at and have a new password for sites to post and chat about poker.

How can sites ignore players that actually will give them bad publicity when we are all going to band together to bash them.

Full Tilt is acting so shitty over a few hundred dollars that they could have spent and received nothing but praise from the blogging community. The growth from the US players is starting to go to their heads and next thing they are acting like they are Party Poker.

1 comment:

StevenHWicker said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Tax Attorney Saginaw MI