Saturday, December 16, 2006

Pain into Pleasure?!! 2nd in 3k Guarantee

I am feeling quite good about myself with a solid placing in the 3k Guarantee event on Full Tilt that started last night at 3 am... so with almost no sleep I just wanted to post my results. I really played well at the final table where I started very short and managed to make every hand I play pay off until I took the chip lead.

Best MTT finish in 2006

Just so you get an idea of what the final table was like for me take a look at how the table looked.

Start of Final Table

The hand that should have ended it... of course a nice K on the turn and buddy is freerolling for 1st!

Hand that should have ended the event with me winning

So I am tired and the baby Guin wants me to read her a book... going to do so feeling a bit better about my game. Funny thing was that this is a pot limit event and I really haven't played much pot limit in the past.

7 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

Hey!! Congratulations sweetie! I wish I was online last night to cheer you on. Nice job though!!

Fuel55 said...

Nice job.

smokkee said...

very nice!

Riverrun said...

great finish...I hope it makes up for all the bad beats!

Guin said...

It just feels good to get to see the results which should make the pain of the MTT's much more bearable.

Thanks to all the bloggers who have improved my game this year.

actyper said...

Nice comeback from low stack!

lucko said...

Awesome job! Congrats man!