Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Poker IQ?!

Did this poker IQ test which was interesting and here were the results:


certificate
Poker IQ Score

Your Poker IQ Score of 115 shows how able your mind is in general. Anyone with a Poker IQ Score this high is considered to be of above average intelligence. This score is better than 76.83% of all persons taking this test. Most occupations can be comprehended with a Poker IQ this high. You should be able to handle almost all academic challenges.
You scored higher than your average percentile score in 7 individual ability categories. 3 of these better scores could be called statistically significant and may indicate special abilities, or that you were distracted on those parts of the IQ Test that counted more heavily in the other ability categories.

I must have clicked on the wrong boxes a few times to be considered smart. Sort of like when I was in grade school and I started making a design and next thing I know they are calling me "enhanced".... Bobby would say "Hear that ladies?"

6 comments:

smokkee said...

you RAWK!

i only scored 104.

Unknown said...

Agreed. Thanks for stopping by. I've linked you up. I really enjoyed playing with you too. Tight/Aggressive has worked very well for me, but I've played lower limits...that's one reason I'm playing $5.50 SnGs again to work on ramping up my aggression and making tough calls. It's working so far but obviously I have a long way to go.

GrayCalx said...

Thanks for the link Guin, that was fun and interesting. I got a whopping 113, AND I don't even blog... must be a glitch in the system. ;)

Unknown said...

We got the same score.

:)

Guin said...

I think the low time score hurt me by about 10 points. I was answering questions while at work and of course a call comes in that I had to attend to. Oh well in the end I don't care about my score and would rather win big MTT's like Smokkee instead.

Micheal Alexander said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. IQ Testing