Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PNIC + WWdN 2nd Chance

Played alright in two events tonight but managed to blow up soon after getting to the final table.

Luckily the cash game was good on Booyah again and now I have turned 700 into 1,500 on that site ($310 bonus dollars). Only playing NL100 so that is a nice run of cards where guys are willing to go all in with junk. There have been hands that I get sucked out on but I have managed to get my money in good against big stacks often enough to make up for the bad beats.

The Full Tilt bonus that I have is something that I probably should try to earn more of while it is available. As we approach the end of the year it would sure be nice to actually take a couple steps forward to my 10k goal.

3 comments:

Riverrun said...

Nice showing in the PNIC last night. I'm sure if you wanted you would of gone deep. If its any consolation Moose lost a 8 to 1 chip lead heads up.

Will Palango said...

I've wanted to do the fulltilt bonus for so long but it looks like it would take forever..., I'd advise testing the site first too, b/c I hate it. for some reason I hate every site but pokerstars. GL on your goal to 10k better start griding everyday to get there hahahh

Guin said...

I like the Full Tilt site and the reload bonus was huge so no way I will clear it all.

As for the 10k... I will hit it eventually but probably not by year end... that being said there is no reason why I shouldn't push to get as close as I can. Just a few less nights out on the town and more time playing and the results could be good.

I probably only played about 10,000 hands of poker at cash games this year which is way too low! Need to get a proper computer setup where I can four table with no overlap instead of using a laptop.