Friday, November 24, 2006

Booyah, even when drunk

Well managed to get home around 1 am last night feeling a little tipsy from 6-7 pints of beer, 4 shots of tequila, 1 jagermeister to round it all out. Played in a poker event that the dealer had to be the worst person to ever to hold that position. Turning over flops before people called bets and taking forever to catch up to the play. In the end I lost my chips to the guy who invited me which worked out for me so to the bar I go!

Like I said I was feeling tipsy but I fire up the Booyah!.... two table NL100 while watching Dexter (good show) and finish up $100 in about an hour. It was getting late and next thing I know it is morning and I am sleeping on the couch! Feeling good today and got some work done while catching up on the 60+ blogs that I read.

Going to keep playing this rush that I am on and hopefully I can start working up from my current low bankroll situation. The bar on the left needs to be updated... will get to that soon... I think.

2 comments:

Wes said...

I like Dexter too, although I thought last night episode was the worst this season.

Guin said...

I only watch the show when it gets added to my video on demand pile.

Really was hoping that we would get more info on the ice truck guy... want him to go quiet for a bit so they all think they got him.