Wednesday, July 05, 2006

myCitadel - A new ewallet to try out



Guys I am going to have a bounty put on my head for future blogger events. If you are interested in claiming that prize, you will have to make a post showing the winning hand (screenshot works), and posting a link back to the myCitadel site (I am working on a getting a small clickable banner). All prizes are paid directly into your myCitadel ewallet (signup for one if you don't have one!).

This is a very progressive company that is working hard to address the needs of the ewallet market. They charge much lower fees (currently zero) to load your ewallet from your bank account versus 8.9% for instacash from Neteller. They are also working to allow you to hold multiple currencies within the ewallet so you can convert when you want (good for those people playing sites with Euros, USD, British pounds, etc.). The SecureSwipe product is also interesting as it will allow people in the US to load the ewallet with a credit card.

They are also working on getting on to more of the poker sites that we use but that is going to take some time. Give them a shot (partially funded by rivering me again slb and shadowtwin!) and I believe you will like it.

In the future they have mentioned that they may fund my entrance to a live poker event to be an ambassador for their products. If you have anything else you want from an ewallet please let me know and I can discuss it with the product development group.

4 comments:

John G. Hartness said...

If they did free peer-to-peer transfers rather than the 2% charge from Neteller that would be great.

Guin said...

I agree ... and that is supposed to be on their list of to-do's... right now I just put cash from there to my UB account and then peer to peer in UB and let them pull it out to their ewallet.

But it would be cool to save a step in that process.

Guin said...

If you could post a link back to the myCitadel site along with posting the logo that would be appreciated.

Hopefully after you try out the wallet you will give some feedback on your blog.

mookie99 said...

Thanks for playing last night and you have a great bounty !