Monday, July 17, 2006

Bad Start to the Day

I knew I should have ordered this book direct from the author but I wanted it quick.... Grrr.

Order Placed: July 6, 2006
Delayed items--your approval required

Items Ordered
Approve
Pressure Poker : Poker Strategy and Tools to Improve Your Game, Scott Gallant

Updated Shipping Estimate: August 12, 2006 - August 26, 2006

Updated Delivery Estimate: August 23, 2006 - September 12, 2006

Your approval required by: August 14, 2006

So I guess I will be donking it up until mid-September now. If you haven't ordered yet you might want to get to the front of the waiting list.

4 comments:

doubleas said...

I will contact the publisher and see what the deal is.

doubleas said...

"Let me look into the order response. As far as I know our production is
caught up, so I am not sure what would have caused that response."

Nothing yet.

Guin said...

It might be a problem with getting the book into Canada.... it is not listed on Amazon.ca. I did order the book through the .com site as I was willing to pay any duties that the customs guys wanted to throw my way.

Thanks for looking into the matter.

doubleas said...

can you email me the order number? My publisher has contacted Amazon but without an order number, they're having no success.

My email is doubleas (at) gmail (dot) com