Thursday, July 06, 2006

First Two Bounties Awarded

Managed to get the first two bounties out of the way. I don't have a screen shot of Mowenumdown beating JJ with his KQo all in preflop action. I do however have a screenshot of Jk87 taking me out:

On this flop I bet 1/2 pot and get reraised so I go over the top and push hoping to get someone to draw to an inside straight or overplay an overpair like JJ. Didn't expect a call from 2nd pair top kicker!



So I managed to get my money in good and after the turn things were looking good....


And then Riverstars did the rest... this left Mookie, Shadowtwin, Smokkee, and Surflexus feeling a bit left out. Luckily I will arrange to have more bounties in the upcoming weeks.

Jk87 to claim your prize just make a post on your blog and open a myCitadel ewallet. Give it a few days to receive the cash as we are still working out the system to pay the bounties.

4 comments:

BrainMc said...

Guin,

Have your buddy send me an email at brainmc dot poker at gmail and I will add him to the invite for the next ATL blogger game whenever that is. Let me know if you ever come to visit him and we'll try to come up with a game.

slb159 said...

Hey, look at that empty 3 seat...was that the guy who ran his K's into mookie's A's? Hmmm...could be...nice post.

Guin said...

I would love to make it down there one of these days... so far it just hasn't made it to the top of the list of places to go.



He has your email address ... he might be a scared little fish the first time out! oh and half the lies he tells about me aren't even true!

Guin said...

You were cold decked slb. Not much you can do there but you had better odds to win that hand than Jk87 had to win his hand...