Sunday, July 09, 2006

Double Shootout = Super Token?!!

Well, I played and finished 1st in a Double Shootout (DS or Supertoken from now on) which is a $215 entry to the Sunday Million. I won't be able to play that so I unregistered and they put $215 tourney dollars into my account. Never played against such timid people... stealing blinds was easy to do consistently and led to my big chip stack.


Such a shame that Hoyazo didn't go further in the WSOP ... he will get em next year... hopefully I will be there as well to join in on the fun.


3 comments:

Rick said...

I love those double shootouts. I wrote about one of my experiences here

Rick (aka darval)

Guin said...

I think my experience was very similar to yours... wish I ran across that post back then!

slb159 said...

Thanks for the stats Guin. So I was pretty close in my guess. I know that # outs * 4 on turn and *2 on river are close, so that's how I estimated.
Oh, and congrats!