Monday, August 21, 2006

Over 100 rambling posts

Didn't get much time to play on the weekend... been donking it up at Pacific working on that PokerSavvy bonus. Not having much luck at the tables as SNGs and MTTs really mess with my cash game.

I finally got Doubleas book on friday and have only read about 30 pages. Looking forward to the rest of the book.

Tonight I will miss the Hoy because of a baseball game that I am attending... Jays vs. A's. Should be some fun as I had an extra ticket and invited a buddy to join me and someone else is paying for our dinner and drinks. Only way to go to a baseball game... lets hope this nice weather holds up.

1 comment:

Bobby Crosby said...

Hey, thanks for the link to my comic! Also, I'm a huge baseball fan (had season tickets to the Dodgers for seven years) and it looks like you saw quite a game last night, huh? Not very often do teams blow 8-0 leads! Where were your seats?