Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fun Baseball game

Had great seats near first base which were 12 rows up. Had a great view of the Jays dugout when they all rushed underneath when the manager and pitcher started to get rowdy.

All I can say about the Jays is that only an idiotic team could lose an 8-0 lead. I was shocked it took so long to change the pitcher when everyone started swatting all of his pitches. Why wait for 8-5 to pull him? Anyways, it was a good game with tons of scoring.... my buddy hadn't been to a game in years so it was cool to drag him out.

No poker last night as I was out socializing two nights in a row... I think I will be in bed early this evening.

3 comments:

Pseudo_Doctor said...

hahaha im a met fan so ive been through many many games like that...unlike this year where were def going to the series

Guin said...

Baseball really needs to allow fighting...

then us canadians might like the game more. No fun if you can't turn the trash talking into a brawl!

Pseudo_Doctor said...

hahhahh i completely agree