Friday, August 25, 2006

Donkey to Shark and WWdN


I have to say I think I played quite well last night. Managed to extract maximum value when I had the best hand and also played tight while for most of the evening. I did end up pushing in the WWdN due to other issues and flopped a set to suck out but the resuck showed up.

Anyway, it was my first D2S event and had a chance to see some of the PXF guys in action. Overall, it is a much easier game to be patient rather than blogger events where you almost always get reraised. As a few more bloggers get over there to play I think it will impact the pace of the game a bit.

Looking forward to next week's event:


Lets find out where the star players are online!

1 comment:

smokkee said...

hey guin,

re: your L.A. trip. i'll leaving for Dallas Sunday afternoon 9/17 and will be returning eve of 9/19 for some work related training. if you're avail Saturday 9/16 maybe we could hit Commerce. let me know what your plans are.

you can email me at: smokkee@cox.net