Monday, January 30, 2006

Party time - Paradise has gotta wait

Well a weekend went by and very little poker was played. I guess that is because I got trashed on Friday night at the Toronto Rock game and spent the next day recovering.

So the goal for the week is simple.... 1. Finish my Party bonus for $50 (need 250 raked hands) and 2. Try to get the Paradise bonus done so I can get my Nevada Jack Chipset, 3. Sign up for at least one of the 9,000 point PSO promos to do next month (maybe two).

And the tip of the week is to fold TPTK if someone pushes all in with the flush draw on the board. Most likely they have the set or the flush draw. Nothing worse than someone catching a flush against you holding top pair or you hoping for your two outer against the set!

Now if I could only listen to that tip my bankroll wouldn't have taken two big hits the other day. Live and learn... just play a few more 100,000 hands and I might finally learn.

No comments: