Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Darn Work!

Right after getting all setup to play poker again I found myself in a typical problem... work is driving me nuts so when I sit down to play I can't focus. I think I really need a few months off to really recharge my batteries but that isn't possible. The new venture has been going for five months now and things are looking good.

Looking to rebuild the online poker roll as I took a bunch of it offline recently to play some live poker with horrible results.

Thinking of the bloggers as I may have a chance to get out to Vegas sometime in the near future for the first time which would be really cool. If I firm something up I will be bugging a couple people for some input on what to do and see.

Hope everyone is hitting all their draws!

3 comments:

Fuel55 said...

Boooooooom. You're almost back baby!

Gnome said...

Gl. Hope to hear more from you soon.

CarmenSinCity said...

work is lame, we should never have to work ever - let's take a stand!!!!