Monday, April 14, 2008

Slow Grind

Being back at lower limits is such a slow grind... I think I may earn more in rakeback than I am earning at the tables right now. No need to make any moves... just hit a hand and shove!

Using position to keep the win rate up to 5 ptbb / 100 but damn hard to play aggro when I am nursing the bankroll.

I may have to buy some bucks off of Carmen while in Vegas to get the online roll to a more reasonable level.

So looking forward to flight on Thursday morning. Going to sleep on the flight but not much after I get there.

2 comments:

Astin said...

He lives! Again!

Vegas is always a blast. Carmen's your girl for what's hot there though. Me? I can't stand clubs, so no help there. Cabbies are always a good resource for info though :).

Guin said...

Just trying to not go broke in this market. Started my own fund so been a bit busy recently.