Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Vegas tomorrow

Starting to get really excited today about the Pens game tonight and the trip tomorrow. Been a long time since I had some vacation time and I really need it. Looking forward to putting my NL skillz to work at some 1/2 tables full of tourists like myself!

My buddy has been trying to see some of the shit that I wouldn't care to get to like the Stratosphere which looks like a mini CN Tower so I am not interested. Just for perspective the white tower behind and to the right of the tower is 70+ stories high and that is approx. half way up the silly tower.

When it comes to seeing the sights I really want to focus on the poker rooms that I hear so much about. My buddy likes poker but he is more of a see the tourist stuff and take pictures type of guy.... me not so much. I want good food and cute girls everywhere I look. Top that off with some alcohol and I can have a good time! From Carmen's message from a couple days ago the VIP pools sound right up my alley. And I can impress the girls with my super white skin and randomly placed patches of back hair! Going to have to beat them back....

Getting to sleep tonight could be difficult.

8 comments:

Joanada said...

Hope you have a great time!!

mrjulio said...

I'd like to invite you to play Texas Hold'em poker on this Online poker site. www.doingpoker.com

Unknown said...

Hi. You probably already know but tomorow is a big tournament going on by 888. They are also keeping an online contest where we can vote for the best player on their website http://wpc.888.com/?sr=993465

M. L. Schmeer said...

Are you looking for an awesome game site? Can't find what your looking for? Look no further, you have found your match.

Ken Doe

At RakeBackCelebPoker.com We Will You Give you a 100% Match Bonus Up To €100 Plus 30% Rakeback for Life! Sign Up Now. http://www.RakeBackCelebPoker.com

Riverrun said...

Look like you haven't been around for a while judging by the spam in your comments. I was hoping you could update your links section and add my newest project to it as a favour. The URL is www.pokertrainingguide.com and the link name I would love is "Poker Training". Feel free to delete this once you have read it. Any help greatly appreciated from a fellow canuck.

Will Palango said...

GL in vegas yo

Kevin Pierson said...

I see that your blog hasn't been updated in a while. Get it going again and do a link exchange with me (A Canadian Poker Blogger).

Kevin
http://KevinPoker.com

Unknown said...

Hi,and great welcome to all the members of this forum and Great, watching your site and its a nice topic .
--------------
smith
Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50