Monday, April 14, 2008

Hockey Playoffs

I never mentioned anything yet on the hockey playoffs... you figure with a name like Guin that I would mention my thoughts more often.

Well to tell you the truth I am but not on this blog.... I am using a Sportingnews blog to discuss my penGUINs on a daily basis.

The good news is that the team is playing with confidence and looking forward to watching them bash the remaining Senators tonight. Malkin is such a superstar and I hope that at the Igloo that they start chanting MVP for him when/if we play Washington in round 2. The hope right now is that the Rangers and Philly wins and we get the Rangers in the 2nd round. I think that with the Pens style of play that they are better suited to play against the Rangers.

First things first... Pens have to win 2 more games before we have to worry about the next competitor.

2 comments:

Astin said...

1 game now.

Guin said...

looking forward to the game tonight.