Friday, December 14, 2007

Trying to get rolling again

I just ordered IdleMiner and it is a godsend for helping to get good info on the players you are against. It also really helps me to focus on playing against bad players and leave the table when those guys run out of cash.

With more data I find I end up looking at Poker Tracker data much more. Do a screen for vpip over 50% and won show down % less than 35%. These guys make my buddy list for sure with a win rate of -86.8 ptbb / 100 hands. Is it possible to lose over 6 buyins in 150 hands? The answer is sure if you have stats like this: 66.2/21.8/5.8 and have an 18% win at SD %! You have to love how they build their image but still pot it with 2nd pair on all streets against an obvious overpair. Took an hour to repay me for the cost of the program!

Here was my hand of the night against this genius:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: HTML)


saw flopsaw showdown

Button ($163.65)
SB ($49.30)
BB ($62.10)
UTG Hero ($54.35)
MP (Villian)/ ($50)
CO ($71.75)



Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kd, Qc.

UTGA raises to $1.75, MP (Villian)/ calls $1.75, 4 folds.

Flop: ($4.25) Jd, Td, Ks (2 players)

UTG bets $2, Villian raises to $4, UTG raises to $14, Villian calls $8.
I have to bet here and try to get his money in the middle.

Turn: ($30.25) As (2 players)

Hero checks, Villian bets $36.25 (All-In), Hero calls $36.25.
Now it is time to give him some rope so he can hang himself.


River: ($0) 4h (2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $102.75

Results in white below:

Hero has Kd Qc (straight, ace high).

Villian has Ac 5c (one pair, aces).

Outcome: Hero wins $102.75.

4 comments:

Riverrun said...

I love the idea of Idleminer for Party. I installed the trial but it seems to be importing or grabbing alot less hands than I would think.

1.5 hands per min with 7 tables open?

Does it just grab hands that go to showdown?

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I saw your post on another blog and figured I'd give you a headsup about a WPT giveaway I'm running this year.

You can win a weeklong vacation in the Bahamas, training from the pro's and a shot at 10 WPT buyins plus $10,000 in cash!

The first satellite is held on Full Tilt Poker (a freeroll) February 10th.

Right now there's only 34 players signed up, the top 4 advance to a single-table semi-final in February. The fields aren't going to get any smaller as word of this promotion spreads. So if you want in, you'll want to play some of the earlier events to have less competition.

Hope the tables & life are treating you well, and I look forward to you playing in our WPT satellite for free!

AJ
President
www.RakeReport.net

Fuel55 said...

This blog is depressing me. Get busy slackazz.

Unknown said...

I saw your post on another blog and figured I'd give you a headsup about a WPT giveaway I'm running this year.
==================================
saintjoseph
http://www.CelebPoker.com