Thursday, January 18, 2007

Won the 2nd Chance!

PL Omaha Hi is a game that I still have no clue how to play. I asked slb and he just told me to be aggro and I used that technique postflop by reraising him and pushing him off a hand.... I wasn't sure what I had but it looked alright so I went with it!

Hit a couple good hands when needed and built up a good bunch of chips. I was also playing two cash tables where the suckouts have continued. I even joined a NL100 table and found a donk who thought bottom pair on the flop with no kicker was good enough to go all in on the turn. I held TPTK which is good against a short stack so an easy call of that small push only to watch that 3 kicker give the donk 2 pair. Ugly. Just make a note and hope to find this fish again.

So it was good to win a blogger event and also to play well and not get tilted in the cash games. KK < Q4 when my 5x bb raise was called and they hit top two pair! Ugly! At least I am not paying off these guys too much in those situations but it is still a bit annoying. My bankroll could use a couple positive hits to give me some room to take some shots at bigger games.

5 comments:

Fuel55 said...

Proof that a 1000000 monkeys at typewriters can write a masterpiece ....

CarmenSinCity said...

Congratulations on taking down the 2nd chance tourney last night!!!!!

Guin said...

Went back last night to get those donks at the live table and ran into KK and on another hand QQ when I had JJ both times... fawk!

CarmenSinCity said...

WHERE YOU BEEN?

Guin said...

sorry been playing live... gotta get back online!