Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well I am done playing for the month of December and I hope you all find players like this guy to play against.





So played almost 6,800 hands in December which has to be a record for me. I even tried to 6 table it for a bit this evening to see how that would impact my win rate. I found the players this evening playing much more aggro and seeing much bigger pot sizes which didn't help. Nothing worse than trying to make things more difficult and people are playing back at you more often.

The results for playing that many hands of NL25 worked out to be up 21 buy ins which is way above average (I doubt I could possibly maintain 15.8 ptbb / 100) for a bigger sample size.

I also wanted to add a resolution to actually read something that is educational again instead of those silly best sellers.

2 comments:

Riverrun said...

Good work, I emailed you and haven't heard back. Not sure if you have a junk mail filter or not.

Guin said...

Just saw your comment and have responded... we will be up and running soon!