Tuesday, August 14, 2007

3rd Place in Club Tournament

Managed to get out last Wed night and play some poker and managed to get 3rd place. Amazed that I was able to play super tight and still get paid off for big hands.

Only hand where I thought I got a little luck on when I raised from MP with 77. The BB was so weak that I could just steal the blinds with a regular raise. Short stack to my left goes all in. One crazy fool down the end reraises which could be AK which is why I decided to call and gambool... I win the race vs. 44 and AK (good read me!) even with the first card off the deck being a 4!

Set over set has been my luck lately with me having the higher set. I guess if you play almost no poker for months you get a little luck. Now lets just get some internet access for me and I am off to the races.

1 comment:

Pseudo_Doctor said...

nice to see you posting again....nice suck out donkey