Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New live location tonight...

Hopefully I can get the same positive result. Went online last night and just donked away a few bucks with slb. Tried to win a token but the bloggers in the event weren't that lucky with V finishing 10th as the best we could muster.

Feeling sleepy today but I will try to nap a bit prior to heading to the poker tournament tonight. Kat and Astin will probably attend but I should try to get Astin to bring more of his co workers. Want to have the guy who called my all in with something like J2o sitting at my table!

Tonight I didn't round up too much of a crew of crazy guys to make the pot fatter. I know that the bloggers love a few of my buddies that love to donate $300-400 to the table prior to heading home.

Love playing for short amounts of time. Just logged onto Titan and within 15 mins won almost $60 playing NL100. Just too easy when people call your value bets. Like the guy who called $12 on the river with pocket 10's with the board of K57 5 K. I had KJ and actually made a small raise preflop and bet every street. Nice donks that I usually try to outplay when the way to beat NL100 is to hit a hand and bet away.

3 comments:

slb159 said...

Thanks for the donation at the cash game...was fun. ;)

Will Palango said...

u should play a lot longer then 15 minutes, if your winning that is, dont be afraid to be "down" in the minst of a session, if you can beat the limit play your game untill the table breaks.

Guin said...

I think my problem is that I don't focus for long enough in cash games. Other times I try to outplay everyone instead of sitting back and waiting for the correct opportunity.