Saturday, December 31, 2005

A little annoyed - plus live Toronto games

Just realized that I missed out on getting 2x the bonus from PSO because I didn't read their promotions part of the forum. That being said it has taken me a couple days to get used to that site and overall the players aren't really that good. Still working out the problems with GT+ as an overlay working with the site. Once that is going I should be able to kick butt and really turn up the earnings.

I have added a link to the left for Toronto area poker meetups which should help us find a couple live games without going to Niagra. I find that most live games the quality of play is usually similar to very micro limits with 1 or 2 players who are good. Avoid them and you usually end up in the money!

Snowing like crazy today and I will have to shovel again soon.

No comments: