Thursday, December 22, 2005

Different sites

I have so far only played at a few sites. I have found the software to be the best at ultimate bet because I like the mini view. Action poker network (see link to site) has an alright site but the worst players ... which makes it a worthwhile site to play at. On sites where pokertracker works I will run that but if the play at non pokertracker sites is this bad it might be alright to play. I only went to to Action to earn a bonus and instead I earned $400 in two weeks playing NL50. Being able to beat that level made quick work of the bonus so that put another $150 in my pocket.

So the goal of my blog is to chat about poker and where I am attempting to make some cash. I started with $100 (wife didn't want me to put more into poker) a few months ago and currently running around $1,200. If you use pokertracker I would be listed as a TAA with 21%/9%/2.4. For non pokertracker players I seriously suggest that you get that software as you can learn a lot about the game. The numbers mean that I play 21% of hands by putting money in the pot and I preflop raise 9% and my post flop aggression is ranked as 2.4 which is high.

Well I am off to play a bit at ultimate right now where my balance is under 300 which I have to improve. Note that with the frequent reload bonuses at that site you should always play for bonus cash but it clears slowly and the players are better than average.

Have a good one.

Guin

No comments: